- PRE -REGISTRATION – OCTOBER 28, NOVEMBER 4 & 11
- 9:00am – 3:00pm at Keneteso Park, 1800 S. Weaver, Gainesville
- $85 per player *SAVINGS of $10*
- Ends November 30
- REGULAR – JANUARY 6 & 13
- 10:00am – 3:00 pm at Gainesville Civic Center, 311 S. Weaver, Gainesville
- $95 per player
- Any player registration received after 3pm on January 13 will be considered LATE and have a $25 late fee added
- LATE – JANUARY 20
- 10:00am – 3pm at Gainesville Civic Center, 311 S. Weaver, Gainesville
- $120 per player *includes $25 late fee
- Any player registration received after 3pm on January 20 will NOT be guaranteed placement on a team. Players will be put on a waiting list and added to team if one is available.
If you cannot make it to one of the IN-PERSON dates above, you can print off a registration form (see sidebar) and MAIL to the address on the top of the form. The fee due will be based on postmark on envelope – not date signed. We DO NOT accept Credit/Debit card – ONLY Cash, Check or Money Order payable to CCSA.
- Players must be at least 3 years old of as of DECEMBER 31, 2023
- All NEW players to CCSA must show proof of age with birth certificate at time of registration
- Teams are formed based on gender, birth year (not school age), town or school attending
- We do not have co-ed teams; however, a girls team may be allowed to play against a boys team in special circumstances
- We DO NOT guarantee any ‘special’ request for a player to be on a specific team
- Practice days, times and location are determined by the team coach
- Families will 3 or more siblings will receive a discount on 3rd+ player
Spring season will start Mid-March . We guarantee 8 games per season but try to schedule up to 10 games if possible. Games kick off between 9:00am – 4:30pm on Saturdays. Tuesday nights are reserved, if needed, with kick off between 5:30-6:30pm.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE COACHES AND REFEREES!
Without coaches we don’t have teams and without referees we don’t have games
Coaches & Assistant Coaches are responsible for arranging practices and attending games. They must be at least 18 years old, complete a background check and SafeSport training – both are online and free
Referees must be at least 13 years old and pay is based on experience and age group officiating.
If you or someone you know is interested in either positions, please email us at [email protected]
GAME DAY EXPECTATIONS
Players and coaches will sit on same sideline – NO OTHERS ALLOWED. All other spectators will sit on opposite sideline. No one allowed to sit behind the goal line.
Shin guards must be worn and covered completely by socks. Soccer cleats or tennis shoes are acceptable. NO football or baseball cleats allowed.
No jewelry of any kind allowed. Tape or band-aids over earrings will NOT be allowed.
RESPECT the REFEREES! If you have a concerns about a referee please go to the concession standing during the game and a board member will be happy to assist you.
* Encourage ALL players during the game * Let the Coach ‘coach’ the players * Sit back and enjoy watching the players doing their best *
If you have any questions and for the quickest response, we suggest you send an EMAIL to [email protected] or TEXT us at 940-668-2996. In addition, we strongly encourage you to Follow Us on Facebook to stay informed about all the latest soccer news.