It’s time to get signed up to play soccer again !! The State has give permission for youth sports to resume along with guidelines to be followed by all involved. We are confident that our members will abide by the guidelines and help reduce the spread of the COVID virus.
If you would like to get your child registered to play soccer read carefully the details below:
IN PERSON REGISTRATION
SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 20 & 27
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
KENETESO SOCCER FIELDS **not Civic Center**
Fee – $85 per player ++we currently do NOT accept credit/debit card++
Players must be at least 3 years old as of July 31, 2020.
New players must show proof of age at time of registration.
If you cannot make it to the ‘In Person’ registration, you can click on the link to the right to download and print off form. Mail form along with payment to the address shown on the top of the form.
- OTHER USEFUL INFO:
- Player uniform provided by CCSA will be a jersey, short and socks
- Players are assigned by gender, birth year (not grade), geographical location and experience
- Practice times & location are determined by team coach
- Games will start end of August
- Games are played on Saturday between 9:30am – 2:00pm and some Tuesday evenings between 5:45pm – 7:00pm
- Minimum of 8 games per team
If you have questions and for the quickest response, please send an email to [email protected]